Thursday, June 21, 2007

New Uniforms

http://www.hockeyjournal.com/Article.php?ArtID=857547

The Bruins are getting new jerseys to go wth their new coach. I think they are quite good looking, very subtle changes that make it look almost vintge, like the 70's uniforms. I suppose if you can't put a championship team on the ice you culd at least dress them like a chamionship team.

Apparently these are the new Reebok jerseys that are supposed to be sleeker with a tighter fit. I suppose you wowuldn't be able to tell unless they were actually on a player, but the fit doesn;t seem as drastic as originally rumored. In fact, I had original wrote something about how the new uniform might have meant the Reebok uniforms had been scrapped. I'm glad they toned down the drastic changes.

All 30 teams will be getting new uniforms and I can't wait to see the other 29.

No comments: